A few members of the PBHC nursing staff during National Nurse Appreciation Week
Ambulatory Care Nursing is one of the clinical services provided to the patient by our professional nursing staff.
Ambulatory Care Nursing
- Provides direct nursing care to patients with acute illnesses, e.g. documentation of vital signs, dressings, injections, support;
- Promotes optimum health for patients with chronic illness;
- Provides patient education to prevent complications of chronic illness;
- Provides preventative health measures such as immunizations, well child care, etc.
- Assists the physicians with patient procedures, various physical exams and assessments