Welcome to the Office of National Programs
The Nation provides two national assistance programs available to enrolled PBPN tribal members. The two programs are Home Renovation/Repair and Down Payment. Each program has unique guidelines, applications and FAQs - see links below. The following notice applies to ALL National Programs.
Included at the bottom of this page are two resources available to anyone enrolled in ANY federally recognized tribe. These programs are Section 184 Home Lending and the Veterans Native American Direct Loan.
ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ORDER TO PROCESS APPLICATIONS.
FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN DELAY OR NON-FUNDING.
Program Updates as of July 2016
- 2016 Funding is approved for both programs.
- 2016 Processing and disbursement is on hold until further notice. When it resumes COMPLETED applications on the waiting list will be processed first.
- New applications are currently being accepted.
- Significant guideline changes have been made to the programs.
- All information will be accepted by any means (hand deliver, mail, fax, email).
- All information MUST be a clear copy.
- All regulations will be enforced at all times. Any attempt at fraud will be subject to penalty.
- Homeowners Workshops are held through out the year, please check the Events Calendar. The link is on the homepage of the website.
Renovation & Repair
Funding in both HUD and Tribal Supplemented categories are approved for 2016. Please make sure to review the guidelines to this program as guidelines have changed. This is an income based program.
For Brochure on Renovation & Repair click here
For Renovation Guidelines click here
For Renovation Application click here
For Renovation & Repair Notice of Fraud click here
For Information on the HUD Davis-Bacon Act click here
For Work Completion click here
For W-9 Form click here
For Q & A on Renovation & Repair click here
For Q & A on Housing Urban Development (HUD) click here
Funding in both HUD and Tribal Supplemented categories was approved in 2016. This program is first-come-first-served and funding is only obligated when a Purchase Commitment/Sales Contract is submitted. This is an income based program.
For Down Payment Guidelines click here
For Down Payment Application click here
For Notice of Fraud click here
For Down Payment Q & A click here
Other Programs Available
Anyone enrolled in a Federally Recognized Tribe is eligible. This program may be used with the PBPN Down Payment program. For more information visit:
Borrowers Section 184 Loan Resources
Section 184 Eligibility by State
Section 184 Lender Participation List
Eligibility requirements are available through the link. This program may be used with the PBPN Down Payment program. For more information visit:
Native American Direct Loan
National Programs Specialist
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org